|This article is about the show. You may be looking for the characters.|
The Fatheads (also known as Meet the Fatheads) is an in-universe cartoon series created by Rachel Bighead. The show starred The Fatheads, a married couple that appeared to be based loosely on a highly unflattering parody of her parents, depicting them as ugly, loudmouthed and brutally stupid. They constantly bicker and fight with each other and anyone else they come across, hitting people and each other with parking meters. They are all voiced by Charlie Adler. The fictional show is designed by Stephen Hillenburg.
In "Static Cling", many years after the series ended, with encouragement from Rocko, Heffer and Filburt, Rachel was able to revive the series with the Fatheads having a baby boy. Rocko initially disapproved of the New Fatheads until Ed Bighead was able to convince him to accept change since it is a part of life.
- Mr. Fathead: Mr. Fathead is the man of the family, who is married to Mrs. Fathead. He's the parody of Ed Bighead.
- Mrs. Fathead: Mrs. Fathead is Mr. Fathead's wife. She's the parody of Bev Bighead.
- Baby Fathead: Baby Fathead is the son of the Fatheads, he was introduced in the revival special of The Fatheads to save Conglom-O in Static Cling. He's the parody of Rachel Bighead.
- Fly: The fly is the family pet.
- Narrator: He narrates the show. He sometimes mistakenly calls the Fatheads "the Boneheads".
- Rolo: The Fatheads' next-door neighbor. He's an Australian beaver. He's a parody of Rocko Rama.
The Fathead-Made Factory
The opening animation saw the body of The Fatheads are ready to be made, using the Human Bodies in Fatwood. Then the hand put the human bodies on the Slobbered Bodies (the naked one was used to make Mrs. Fathead). Then sprayed the bodies to make faces of the Fatheads. In Static Cling, their heads are made of what appears to be ground up human flesh.
The ending introduction saw the human hands playing "A Game of the Fatheads". Then the faces took off. And the ending has the parking meter, which says "The Fatheads".
- The Fatheads are based on Joe Murray's neighbors, which include a grouchy neighbor, a chain smoker and a guy who steals baseballs.
- According to the episode "Wacky Delly", the Fatheads ran for 893 episodes.
- As of "Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling", Rachel made a reunion movie, therefore making it 894 episodes.