|— The title of this article is conjectural. —|
|The subject of this page is currently unidentified, and no official name has been given. A placeholder name is being used until an official one is found.|
When Rocko and Heffer go to France, the bus driver takes them on a boring tour of mundane things such as a garbage can, the ugliest person the driver has ever seen, a fast food restaurant, and ultimately a woman in a red hat. When Rocko requests they visit the Eiffel Tower, the driver becomes grumpy and yells at him and tell him that the driver is in charge and he is the authority here. When Rocko sneaks away from the tour to follow Claudette, the bus driver becomes even madder and borderline homicidal, threatening dire consequences for anyone who leaves his tour. The driver ends up pursuing them maniacally throughout Paris with his bus, but loses them at their airport, loosing an anguished, "Noooooooooo!" as their plane takes off.
The Driver loves and cares about his job more than everything, He is boring on tour in France he likes doing his way of touring in France. He doesn’t like people question his authority as a bus driver. He doesn’t care what the tourists want or France history. He is a crazed person when people who don’t obey his orders and leaves his tour or exits the bus. He mentioned he had a family like wife and two kids he is a bully to Rocko and Heffer during their vacation in France.
- Welcome to Sani-Tours Paris Express, I'll be your guide during your trip to this amazing city. The one thing I ask of you is that you please stay with the group, I've been doing this for 10 years now and I haven't lost anyone yet.
- Any questions?
- Yes, Number Eleven.
- Any other questions? Okay then, let's get to it! Okay everybody, welcome aboard! We're presently heading downtown to see some of the city's most interesting historical spectacles, so get your cameras ready. Now if you all direct your attention on the left side of the bus, you'll see a genuine French waste management receptacle. Oh wow, over there on your right if you switch your eyes, that cloud kinda looks like bacon and eggs. Quick, over there on your left, man that's gotta be the ugliest person I've ever seen.
- Coming up on your left you might see-
- HELLO! HAVE WE ALL FORGOTTEN WHO'S GIVING THE TOUR HERE?! As I was saying, up ahead there's a park where I counted at least 457 pigeons at one time. Did you know that they eat pigeons here in France, of course they call them "dijons" or squab. You see so many interesting things when you're driving a bus.
- Look at that, there's a green curd, I know what that means in the States, I'm not sure what it means here in France, different color shirts mean different things. If you look out the left side of the bus, you'll see a woman with a red hat. Boy, they wear some crazy hats in Paris.
- They call it fashion, I call it stupid-looking.
- WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE THE EIFFEL TOWER?! I THINK WE JUST MISSED THE EIFFEL TOWER! What if EVERYBODY wanted to see whatEVER they wanted to, hmm?! Hey, everyone. Number Eleven wants to deviate from our pre-established route to take a big fat visit to the Eiffel Tower. WOULD IT BE ALRIGHT WITH YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS NUMBER ELEVEN, IF WE GO AHEAD AND CONTINUE ALONG OUR ORIGINAL SCHEDULE, HMMM, WOULD THAT BE OKAY?!
- Okay, so, who here's hungry for a little authentic French cuisine?
- This Chokey Chicken was erected in September of '82. It was the first American franchise to open its doors in western Europe. Since then-
- Okay, everybody, gotta get a move on, there's a lot more to see today, let's go!
- WHERE'S NUMBER ELEVEN?!!!
- NO ONE LEAVES DURING MY TOUR! NEVER!!! COME ON, WHERE IS HE?! TALK, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!
- How could someone leave without thinking of the consequences? If word of this gets out I'll be ruined! I've got a wife and two kids to think of, you know. What about them, huh? Where's that leave them? WHY? WHYYYYY?!
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NUMBER THIRTEEN?!! You're not planning to leave me too, are you?
- I HAVEN'T AUTHORIZED YOU TO EXIT THIS BUS! GET BACK ON THIS BUS AND WE'LL FORGET THE WHOLE THING!
- NUMBER THIRTEEN!!
- The Louvre.
- GET BACK ON THE BUS!